AquaPruf 7400 Conveyors
Benefits of AquaPruf 7400 Conveyor:
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10′ long consist of multiple sections which are bolted together.
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housing for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Solid UHMW wear strips are easily lifted out of the frame without tools to minimize cleaning time.
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated cleaning solutions.
- The return belt supports are segmented plastic slide blocks and are easily removed without tools for effective cleaning.
- Drive sprockets are located on a 1.5″ square stainless steel shaft without fasteners to provide optimum drive strength and cleanability
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Nose bar idler ends (optional) are constructed of a machined UHMW bar to provide a 1.5″ diameter transfer.
- The nose bar drive configuration (optional) allows the use of the nose bar transfer on each end of the conveyor for small product transfers.
- Belt lifters (optional) raise the belt form the wear strips by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
Note: Proper conveyor application, cleaning and sanitation is the responsibility of the end user.
When required Dorner can passivate conveyors or provide most materials in 316 or 316L stainless steel.
- Load: 20 lbs/square-foot of belt
- Belt widths: 6″ to 60″
- Lengths: 36″ to 999″
- Belt speed: 233 ft/min maximum
- Wear strip material is UHMW
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- Stainless Steel Conveyors that Reduce Product Loss
- #4 Pollish on all outside surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- FDA approved belting and plastic components